Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy Stitching New Year to all!
I wanted to start stitching like crazy this year but I've started the New Year with eye trouble. When I sleep at night my eyes give me alot of pain. Then all day my vision is blurry. So there goes the stitching time. Plus Holly is alot of work. She loves to eat everything! She is very smart and is almost potty trained. So hopefully I can get some quality stitching time in this weekend. Holly is going to go play outside with the other doggies for a while.

2 comments:

Habibi said...

Lovely blog.

Carolyn NC said...

I read your blog and all about your little sweetheart, Holly! Aren't goldens adorable? Ours is a pistol, but very sweet. Hopefully, we can keep our house intact. LOL I could have sworn I left you a couple of comments yesterday, but I'm not seeing any. Must be losing it! Love your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails