Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Nite update

Holly truly has been enjoying her role as "inside puppy" this last week while we were drenched in rainstorms.
 We have had a beautiful, sunny, dry, blessed weekend.   Except for my back, which hasn't bothered me in months until today, this has been a very nice weekend. My DH has promised to repair his truck so I don't have to find rides home from work anymore. And he did. I think he took a Super Husband pill this weekend because he was zooming all over the house repairing what needed to be repaired. He kept asking me what did I want him to do? Boy! Where DID I put that old Honey Do list???
Even my kids have been at peace and calm with eachother. Which is truly a blessing to me! Thank you for all of your prayers! If you know what my life has been like the end of 2009 you probably thought I'd been put away! LOL But God is good and I feel so much of His presence in our house lately.
So I pray for all of you, this week will be a blessed one, full of God's love and fullfillment and peace in your hearts.

13 comments:

crossstitchbibs said...

Glad that you had a great weekend and that things are improving in your family life! Mine is falling apart so please remember me in your prayers.

Carolyn NC said...

Glad your weekend was nice and things are better at home!

Annie Bee said...

What a sweet picture is that. Glad you had a great weekend.

silentsgirl said...

Whatever your husband is taking, send a dose over to mine. (Don't get me wrong, I married a prince - he's just a rather sedentary prince.) :-)

Carol said...

Holly looks like she is having fun. My dog always looks silly when she lies in that position :)
Have a beautiful week.

MelodyB said...

I am glad things are good for you! Having a vehicle that works is a true blessing. We have had only one car for some time now and its frustrating, so i understand.

Amy said...

I am glad that you have a great weekend. Don't you just love it when it all comes together?

We are very blessed. I try to remember that every day, no matter what.

Have a blessed day.

Kathy said...

Love the photo of Holly. LOL She looks so comfy. Ah, what a life our four legged babies have. :)

Maureen said...

Sounds like a productive weekend was had - long may it continue! and when you're hubby is done fixing your house can you send him over my way lol..

Meari said...

That is really awesome your DH was asking what else needed to be done! Yay for you.

CindyMae said...

I just love to read post like this. It is truly a Blessing when there is peace in the household!! Holly is just beautiful!

Shelley said...

Wow! Sounds like Hubby is on a roll. I'd definitely find that Honey Do List, lol!!

Sue said...

Cyndi, both dogs are adorable! It must be great living at the beach; nice and warm. LOL

Glad things are better at home; send DH to my house! LOL

Sue V. FC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails