Thursday, March 31, 2011

BEACH COTTAGE STITCHERS NEW WEBSITE IS READY!!

BEACH COTTAGE STITCHERS NEW WEBSITE IS UP AND READY FOR BUSINESS!

It's finally ready after many moons and sleepless nights of working on the design, adding new charts and transferring the original items from the other site. I still have LOTS of new things to enter and zillions of older ones still to post but at least you can SHOP!!
And...for one day only on APRIL 1, in celebration of my DD's birthday, There will be NO SHIPPING charges on anything you order! From 12 am to 12pm (Pacific time)
(sorry this can't be combined with any other discounts offered)

And yes, I actually did not believe the doctor 21 years ago that I would be having my 4th little darling. LOL I thought I had the flu. Then she made her appearance on April Fool's Day! How appropriate LOL

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails